on Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Although I am feeling whimsical as I stroll along the road that leads to Old Balad, I took this shot with lots of caution. I feel a bit paranoid whenever I see a Saudi walking. This wasn't the first site I went. The shot I took before was my first target but I saw a lot of people going to and fro so I decided to withdraw and just when I was about to surrender I spotted this view. I went in the small alley and with great caution I took the shot. 

From what I've heard, there are still numerous people who loved to stay there, usually traditional or old people. I don't know if it's all true but I don't want to stay too long and find out.

Camera: Nikon F60 (Kodak 200 film)
This is still under exposed and I have to brighten it up a bit with photoshop just to make it clear. I'll come back soon with a vengeance of more shots.