on Tuesday, January 11, 2011
While waiting for the order to come, Ize inspects the condiments laid in front of him.  
 
The rumors of "Sales" spread like nothing else and people (specially women) came and saw with disbelief - "Winter Clothes!" hurled by one lady from the group of women behind me. "As if winter takes that long." I said to myself. My wife is not an exemption to "those women". It is Friday so why not.

After a long walk, we decided to retire at Steak House. Actually, my wife isn't finish yet but Ize kept on saying "Daddy, poo-poo!" while rubbing his behind. So, we have no choice but to retire early to the nearest restaurant. Anyways, we have already decided to go there even before we started our "window shopping".

Camera: Nikon F60 (used Kodak 200 -- bad idea and never again)